GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
This page is published at 28 Nov 2020, 12:48pm
The terms and conditions contained herein shall govern the relationship between the Customer and Joyre TCMedi Spa, relating to the service and products provided by the Company and all relevant aspects that arise during the period of services provided within the outlets and/or with contract agreement between the customer and the company.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATION
1.1 The Customer shall provide the Company with full cooperation and such information concerning the Indemnity declaration form, health conditions, allergies and agreed to accept after treatment effect which may occurred. The customers’ health conditions and all related records and such other information and cooperation which the Company may deem necessary and may reasonably request, in order to enable the Company to perform the Services.
1.2 The Customer shall clarify the cause and after effect of treatments as advice and provided by Joyre before proceed with any treatment.
1.3 The Customer shall remove all items and articles of value and of importance during the term of services and store in areas designated by the Company to avoid any subsequent dispute arising from the loss or misplacement of such items or articles. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or misplacement of any such items and articles.
- EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2.1 Please note that facial and wellness treatment aims to provide improvement to your current skin/health issue(s), and the outcome of treatment is subjective. Results may vary between individuals.
2.2 All products used or to be used in the Company’s services have no known side effects but in the unlikely event of skin irritation due to your own allergies/sensitive skin, or appearance of redness or bruises due to the customers’ own physical body constitutions, the Company will not be held responsible.
- REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
3.1 The Company is committed to complying with fair trading practices and does not condone any element or coercion, duress or undue pressure in our customers’ purchase(s) or during treatment. Please note that if you are not satisfied with the services provided, you may obtain a refund in accordance with our refund policy and the procedure set out below with valid proof of purchases.
3.2 As consumer satisfaction is important to us, we have implemented a 5 (five) working day cooling off period. During this period, feel free to consider whether you are satisfied with your purchase(s) and our services provided. If you request to cancel your package(s) within 5 working days from date of payment, we will be glad to offer you a refund. Kindly email your written cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(a) For Pre-payment Products
- Within 5 (five) working days from date of payment: no cancellation charge will be imposed.
- Within 6-30 days from date of payment, a cancellation fee of 25% of the value of any unutilized treatment session(s) will be imposed for all refund or may exchange unutilized treatment sessions with products; individually listed prices will be calculated for discontinuation or cancellation of service/treatment package and any complimentary products/treatments will be charged accordingly should you have been given additional package price reductions instead of paying the individually listed prices.
- Within 31 days – 1 year from date of payment a cancellation fee of 50% of the value of any unutilized treatment session(s) will be imposed for all refund or may exchange unutilized treatment sessions with products; individually listed prices will be calculated for discontinuation or cancellation of service/treatment package and any complimentary products/treatments will be charged accordingly should you have been given additional package price reductions instead of paying the individually listed prices.
- 1 year from date of payment: strictly non-refundable in cash, may exchange unutilized treatment sessions with products.
Please note that the Company will be entitled to claim a reasonable bank charge(s) for any refund, including refund during the cooling off period. The sum will be deducted from the amount refunded.
(b) For Merchandised Products purchased
- Are not refundable but can be exchange or replaced with products or services of equivalent value within 5 working days from the date of purchase subjected to manufacturers’ defect. Customer feedback/Complaint forms are available to address this issue.
(c) Package Validity
Packages purchased are valid for 12 months, except for package sessions of more than 10 sessions and/or package value above SGD2000 to be valid for 24 months from date of purchase. Package validity period does not apply to VIP Credit purchases.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
4.1 Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be first reported to Joyre Customer Care for resolution through email at email@example.com or contact-96500108 or 6255 1052 ( press 2 for customer service) during working hours 9am-6pm.
4.2 The Company reserved the right to pursue against defamation from customer in any forms which directly and/ or indirectly causes loss to the Company’s interest and reputation.
- DATA AND INFORMATION SECURITY
5.1 The company may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of all members, non-members, customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Act 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”). Please read PDPA Policy at https://joyretcmedispa.com/privacy-policy/ before submitting any information requested by us, or signing up for any goods, services or activities offered by us, so that you are aware of and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and/or disclose your personal data.
5.2 For members, VIPs and customers in an ongoing relationship with the Company, personal data may be collected and used for future marketing activities. If you do not wish to receive further marketing and promotional materials and information from us, you may opt-out by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request of withdrawal will take effect within 30 days from our received date.
5.3 If you have any questions about the Company’s privacy policies please contact us and attention to “Personal Data Protection Officer” at: Email: email@example.com