GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The terms and conditions contained herein shall govern the relationship between the Customer and Joyre TCMedi Spa, relating to the services and products provided by the Company and all relevant aspects that arise during the period of services provided within the outlets and/or with contract agreement between he customer and the company.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATION
1.1 The Customer shall provide the Company with full cooperation and such information concerning the Indemnity declaration form, health conditions, allergies and agreed to accept after treatment effect which may occurred. The customers’ health conditions and all related records and such other information and cooperation which the Company may deem necessary and may reasonably request, in order to enable the Company to perform the Services.
1.2 The Customer shall clarify the cause and after effect of treatments as advice and provided by Joyre before proceed with any treatment, and that the spa treatments, services and/or facilities received or utilised is intended only for those without serious medical problems and who are fit enough to do treatment.
1.3 The Customer shall remove all items and articles of value and of importance during the term of services and store in areas designated by the Company to avoid any subsequent dispute arising from the loss or misplacement of such items or articles. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or misplacement of any such items and articles.
- EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company shall not be liable, whether under contract, tort or otherwise, to the Customer for:
- Any damage claims by the customer unless it is due to the negligence of the Company and its employees and / or
- Loss of indirect, special or consequential loss of the Customer, unless the Customer can show that he has suffered that lost and the courts concur with the Customer’s stand on the matter.
- REPLACED & REFUND
Customer may file in for dissatisfaction on our exchange of products with valid proof of purchases. Refund is only applicable to Service Packages where Terms & Conditions applies. The customer has enjoyed discounts due to signing for packages individually. As such, individually listed menu prices will be imposed on products/ services in the event of any discontinuation or cancellation of packages with administration charges accordingly. All Replaced and refund are subjected to Company’s discretion.
(a) For Merchandised Products purchased :
- Are not refundable but can be exchange or replaced with products of equivalent value within 5 working days from the date of purchase subjected to manufacturers’ defect. Customer feedback/Compliant forms are available to address this issue.
(b) For Pre-payment Products :
- All Pre-payment Package signed up shall be made in full payment according to the Sales Agreement and consume on a draw down basis.
- Pre-paid package is non-transferable, refund shall be subjected to the terms and conditions as stipulated under Refund of Pre-payment in our business policy. Customer can file in for discrepancies or dissatisfaction on our exchange and refund offers. Customer feedback / compliant forms are available to address this issue. Customer shall receive respond within 5 working days on the outcome.
- Refund and Cancellation of Packages is not allowed for Expired Packages and all Promotion Packages advertised (does not apply to collective discounted packages purchased)
- As part of the service guarantee, our business accords a cooling–off period of 5 working days to allow customers to seek refund of payment made if they do not wish to proceed with the services offered as follows:
|Notification given within 5 days from date of agreement||75% of Balance Service Package fees|
|Notification given beyond 5 days from date of agreement||50% of Balance Service Package fees|
|Notification given after 5 service treatment provided||10% of Balance Service Package fees|
Refund Policy for Cancellation of Packages: (5 days refers to working days includes cooling-off days and excludes Sat, Sun and Public Holidays)
(c) Package Validity
Packages purchased are valid for 12 months, except for package sessions of more than 10 sessions and/or package value above SGD2000 to be valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
- COMPLAINT RESOLUTION
4.1 Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be first reported to Joyre for resolution through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact-96500108 during working hours 9am-6pm. If the dispute remains unresolved after 21 days, the company shall be referral to mediation at the CASE Mediation Centre where Customer shall bear the cost of mediation.
4.2 The Company reserved the right to pursue against defamation from customer in any forms which directly and/ or indirectly causes loss to the Company’s interest and reputation.
- DATA AND INFORMATION SECURITY
Each party must at all times keep private and confidential data and information it may acquire in relation to the other party including in relation to the other party’s operations, business affairs of the other party including complying with the provisions of Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.
All information is currently stored in our in-house private server. We will not share or disclose your personal information to anyone other than authorised representatives of the company.
Personal data may be collected and used for future marketing activities, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
If you have any questions about Joyre’s privacy policies please contact us and attention to “Personal Data Protection Officer” at: Email: email@example.com